Well, we got admitted Mon. night. Today is Wednesday. I have a UTI and was having contractions every 3-5 min. With all the risk of both placental and bladder rupture they decided safest course was to admit. We have now gotten contractions down to 2 or 3 an hour. UTI is resolving. Kalani has been her typical feisty stubborn self. She was very hard to keep on the monitor the 2 says they fid continuous monitoring. Then this morning she hid behind my hernia. Very stressful when 2 nurses couldnt find heart tones or detect movement. They brought in a special doppler and found her. Then she earned a NST for not passing kick counts. The strapped moniter apparently made her mad and she passed with flying colors. I got mag both to stop contractions and reduce her risk of brain bleeds if something changes and she needs to be here sooner. Getting 4 day course of stetoids for lung development. We will be here till Friday. Due to risk of flu children under 12 cannot visit Oct 1st till April 1st. So, kids cant visit. I am missing them a lot. Hopefully, I do get to ho home Friday and get some snuggles.